Skip to main content

Female - Males. Different World?

Hello!

Just reading this article and highly recomend everyone to read it, it is in Spanish sorry!! But I am sure you can try to understand it a bit, or just start thinking about learning Spanish soon perhaps!!
http://cultura.elpais.com/cultura/2013/03/03/actualidad/1362330148_966428.html

So yeah men and women are different and as soon as we all accept it we will definately get on better with each other!




Note from the article from these who can not understand a word:
Although exaggerating a bit, men are in the world to be ready for us (women) at any time!
Women are in the world to bring babies and choose the best man for it!

Everthing might make sense now ;)


Have a great day/ night!
Nerea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The smell of love - How not to miss him or her

Pheromones. We've also all heard of them, but what actually are they and how do they effect us? Cue boring science-y bit, let's learn something together. Pheromones are a type of hormone that operate outside of the body and send signals which are received through the nose. These signals effect members of the same species in either a physical or emotional way.  NOTE. I am going to confess something by the end of this article, so read the whole of it or go to the end! According to research conducted in Sweden using brain imaging, men and women can send and respond to these signals through an area in the brain called the hyperthalamos which deals with sexual behaviour and emotions specifically.  So what we are really saying here is that men (or women) looking to get some action, release the smell of I-am-looking-for-action and that someone will respond to this, all without words. You know that feeling you get when you first meet someone and you are way n...

How is this sentence? Girls have sex for love and guys love for sex?

Hahaha, well this sentence makes me laugh! It may be true to some degree! How much does sex affect us? Or, rather, affect men? Isn’t love the most important part? Sometimes I feel like men just act through sexual attraction more than anything else and they think that this is love or something like that. Which one affects them more subconsciously? I am confused. I need some help with this now please! Is it all about sex? How many guys have you slept with and you’ve just lost all hope? lol How much money does the porn industry make? How much do people spend on dating sites? Is anyone really looking for love? Or just for sex? Recently I became an entrepreneur and I have been looking for business partners. I finally found some, after which they both told me they were in love with me. I ask myself, are guys making decisions based on sexual attraction? How much does this affect them? I don’t want to generalize, as of course there are always exceptions and not everyone is the same, but...

Unconditional love, or not really?

The idea of unconditional love is...interesting... First of all, let's start with some questions because I have a lot to say regarding this particular issue (let´s say challenge). Why do we like love? Why do we crave unconditional love? Who decided that that  unconditional love  was what we wanted, biologically we are not meant to be monogamous are we? And finally... Do you really want unconditional love? Do we really want love or have we just been programmed by Disney to believe that we are all Princesses lost in our search for our Prince so that we feel like we need something more to find our 'Mr Right'? (But this is a whole other rant about consumerism for another time...). Of all the ways you can show that you love someone, from materialistic to emotional support, why is it that we want the display of unconditional love above all else? Who took the hardest part of love and put it on a pedestal that we all now have to aim towards and feel horrible when we ...