Skip to main content

Some thoughts for today...

Hello darlings!

How are you today? Well I'm well thank you. Just wondering who is reading this amazing blog today.
I want to start my challenge which is writing everyday here, still thinking when I will start it because as you know I am a busy woman!

Started a business some time ago and finally looks like is catching up!

This is the last event, great no? :) Exciting!




I have notice something, men are usually easier clients than women in terms that they don't question that much and if they ask something you can actually understand the question!

Women, however, answer to you like this: Well, it depends...
Also they will over analyse massively what you are doing or saying constantly and try to prove it wrong. Awesome I know. Also they tend to understand more or at least pretend they do. Another observation has been that they usually take more notes than men. 

So, my conclusion is. If you want to build a training business. Do it for men! lol

Out of jokes, I do love my women clients, don't get me wrong. I love when they take notes, I love they they move their heads as if they are really learning. Love when they realise things and when they enjoy or get embarrassed from the things I say or do.

I am so grateful to be building a beautiful business as The Happy World Company, even though sometimes I will question myself how I put myself in this mess!

Yeah today just wanted to share some of my recent thoughts. I don't go into relationships stuff because I am a bit sensitive lately. Hope you understand but will be back on track very soon for you!!

Have an amazing day!
Thanks for reading,
Nerea

Comments

  1. I'm reading it!!. And I have a suggestion for your blogs and class:

    The big difference between "introverted" and "shy" and how for example you can meet for example extremely social but introverted people.

    I think this is an important issue for some womans that can't understand that a guy who was able to flirt with them, later on, needs what the people call "personal space". For a guy is also very useful, but we understand better than is impossible to completely understand the other sex, and we don't usually over think about this problems too much.

    I left a resume link as "my personal webside" because I'm afraid to go the spam list if I paste it bellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victor!

      Oh thank you for reading and also for the suggestion, yes I will see what I can write about that, sounds like an interesting topic and I do agree, I keep telling my girl friends to be patient when the guy is not messaging them back 5 min after they texted them, lol. I keep on telling them they don't know their situation yet, he can be a busy man, an independent one, or be dealing with lots of stuff, or just doesn't feel like texting back yet!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The smell of love - How not to miss him or her

Pheromones. We've also all heard of them, but what actually are they and how do they effect us? Cue boring science-y bit, let's learn something together. Pheromones are a type of hormone that operate outside of the body and send signals which are received through the nose. These signals effect members of the same species in either a physical or emotional way.  NOTE. I am going to confess something by the end of this article, so read the whole of it or go to the end! According to research conducted in Sweden using brain imaging, men and women can send and respond to these signals through an area in the brain called the hyperthalamos which deals with sexual behaviour and emotions specifically.  So what we are really saying here is that men (or women) looking to get some action, release the smell of I-am-looking-for-action and that someone will respond to this, all without words. You know that feeling you get when you first meet someone and you are way ne

Yesterday I Cried

I would not normally share a picture of myself in this condition. And not just because it does not happen very often, but because when it does happens, its not something I like to promote! But this time however, I thought 'come on let's do it!' There must be many people who have felt like how I felt yesterday.

Unconditional love, or not really?

The idea of unconditional love is...interesting... First of all, let's start with some questions because I have a lot to say regarding this particular issue (let´s say challenge). Why do we like love? Why do we crave unconditional love? Who decided that that  unconditional love  was what we wanted, biologically we are not meant to be monogamous are we? And finally... Do you really want unconditional love? Do we really want love or have we just been programmed by Disney to believe that we are all Princesses lost in our search for our Prince so that we feel like we need something more to find our 'Mr Right'? (But this is a whole other rant about consumerism for another time...). Of all the ways you can show that you love someone, from materialistic to emotional support, why is it that we want the display of unconditional love above all else? Who took the hardest part of love and put it on a pedestal that we all now have to aim towards and feel horrible when we