Skip to main content

God! So lazy to open up again!!


This is what happens when you understand or at least you think you understand how love works, - sorry guys, I know, too much love lately and you may be expecting some interesting sex stories and they will come at some point! Be patient!

As I said, when you understand that love is a decision, you understand that the person is not the most important part. I know this sounds kind of like "Whaaaaa? So I can love anyone?" Yes my darling, you can. But this is the tricky thing, you’ll go from love love love to times that love is not enough by itself and that’s why it’s important to make sure you have something in common with that person, have fun together, have similar plans, make each other laugh...
Am I making sense? I could just be blind right now and speaking bull¨hit, but I am not sure. 




It seems to me that after loving someone for a while something starts to die unless you put a lot of effort into it; flirting intensely, complimenting one another and keeping up the surprises; all this, in my opinion should be happening all the time, and if it’s not then something is missing. And I would like to have it, ALL THE TIME! Independently of how long we have been together.



You do it with no effort sometimes, why would you have to make efforts to do it? Is that what you want? Seriously. How cool is to go with the flow, when things happen without even planning them!    

Here’s the news! It’s scientifically proven how and why that love sparkle stops after a while, and it’s explained in one of my previous articles! And yes, I know it’s painful!

But then coming back to the title topic, for those who has just broken up from a relationship, it’s really hard to open up again to another love afterwards isn’t it? Is this because we are not ready for it? Or just because, actually we have never been really open before? I know it’s nonsense, but nothing too far from our nonsense life!



Love should be open and ready any time, shouldn’t it? Well I don’t know, I only know that opening is hard, especially when you are not ready for it, but you have to question why you’re not ready!? This is my question for you. Any thoughts will be most welcome! 

My thoughts are, opening takes time. TRUST, you need to build trust, and this can take time, but why does it have to take time? Why don’t we just trust people straight away, they are people, like you, like us, like me!! Ok I am not sure if I am, but yeah!




This is a bit annoying, I want everyone to trust everyone! This is my Christmas wish. I think the world would be more beautiful if we could do this. So things that take time are hard to fight for unless you are very passionate about them. We like quick results, quick love. But can we expect this? In my honest opinion, I think yes. But to find someone who does, takes time!!! The irony!

Thanks for reading!
Comments below. :)
Nerea

Comments

  1. My suggestion, add a link to the article at: "it’s explained in one of my previous articles!". They will also read it, and understand how cool your blog is. +reading +cool .....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The smell of love - How not to miss him or her

Pheromones. We've also all heard of them, but what actually are they and how do they effect us? Cue boring science-y bit, let's learn something together. Pheromones are a type of hormone that operate outside of the body and send signals which are received through the nose. These signals effect members of the same species in either a physical or emotional way.  NOTE. I am going to confess something by the end of this article, so read the whole of it or go to the end! According to research conducted in Sweden using brain imaging, men and women can send and respond to these signals through an area in the brain called the hyperthalamos which deals with sexual behaviour and emotions specifically.  So what we are really saying here is that men (or women) looking to get some action, release the smell of I-am-looking-for-action and that someone will respond to this, all without words. You know that feeling you get when you first meet someone and you are way ne

Yesterday I Cried

I would not normally share a picture of myself in this condition. And not just because it does not happen very often, but because when it does happens, its not something I like to promote! But this time however, I thought 'come on let's do it!' There must be many people who have felt like how I felt yesterday.

Unconditional love, or not really?

The idea of unconditional love is...interesting... First of all, let's start with some questions because I have a lot to say regarding this particular issue (let´s say challenge). Why do we like love? Why do we crave unconditional love? Who decided that that  unconditional love  was what we wanted, biologically we are not meant to be monogamous are we? And finally... Do you really want unconditional love? Do we really want love or have we just been programmed by Disney to believe that we are all Princesses lost in our search for our Prince so that we feel like we need something more to find our 'Mr Right'? (But this is a whole other rant about consumerism for another time...). Of all the ways you can show that you love someone, from materialistic to emotional support, why is it that we want the display of unconditional love above all else? Who took the hardest part of love and put it on a pedestal that we all now have to aim towards and feel horrible when we